My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005
"I Know How To Say Thank You"
"I Know How To Say Thank You"

I don't know about the future, I don't understand some things about the past.
I don't know why some things happen, I don't know why some things end and others last.
I don't know the rhyme or reason, I don't understand the words some people pray.
But I see Your hand of mercy, Lord, protect me from the dangers in my way.

There were times today when angels stood around me and I couldn't even see.
There were times when I was hurting, You stepped in and took the pain for me.
There were moments when you stopped me so that I could smell the roses by the road.
Though I'm not the wisest person, there are some things without a doubt I know.

I know how to say "Thank you", I know a blessing when I see one.
I'm a recipient of grace, through the hours and the days, I know how to say "Thank you".

You know, even thought I don't know about the future, and don't even always understand things about the past, I've learned that God is always faithful, always good. Even if I don't see the "good" in it at the time, He has promised to work ALL things together for good for those who love Him, and the one thing I do know is how to say Thank You...



At 4:02 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Cindy,

It is humble to say we don't know everything. And so wise to say, there are some things we know for sure.

Good blog! Welcome to the blog world!

What Would Jesus Blog?

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Darlene,
Thanks so much for the comment... I was so excited to see someone that I didn't know actually read my first "real" blog :) God is just so good, and He teaches me so many things through songs that I don't always have an opportunity to share with anyone. The song "I Know How to Say Thank You" that I wrote about in my first blog (I didn't write the song, just the blog...) is one that every time I sing it, God has speaks to me....
Anywho, I'm just getting started with bloggin'. My sister-in-law, Paula (Believe N God), introduced me to it. Isn't she great?
Anyways, thanks for dropping by!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment