My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Friday, May 27, 2005
I Just Hit 2001!!!
I did it (well, God did it!!!)! I've officially passed 2000 hits on my "The Song In My Heart" blog. Thanks for stopping by my site to read what God puts in my heart. Without Him, nothing in my life would be possible and I'm thankful that He's allows me to share here! One of my favorite verses is this:

"Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." Psalm 146:1,2

Have a great weekend everyone! More to come next week! Gotta get back to work for now... they're picky like that.......

God bless!
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2019 when I visited today.

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the encouraging words on my site.

God richly bless you Cindy-Lou

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

CONGRATS!!! Sorry I missed the big party, my ISP is acting the fool lately.

You deserves all the visitors you can get. God Bless You and Your Blog.

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment