My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Monday, April 18, 2005
Tira Misu Anyone?
Ok, Jeff at Think Sink and Paula at Believe N God pointed me here. Try it!





Your Inner European is Italian!









Passionate and colorful.

You show the world what culture really is.



Who's Your Inner European?
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Ah, tiramisu. God's way of making us forget about Mussolini...

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Italians are cool!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Holly said...

My inner European is Italian also!! :) Woo hoo!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks for your input on the photos. I gave Flickr a try and it works, but my lack of html knowledge will leave me experimenting for awhile. I gave PhotoBucket a shot and couldn't get it to work properly. Oh well.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger daisymarie said...

I came out Irish...giggles...somehow I thought I might.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Viva Italia! I turned out Italian too. Not too bad for a Puerto Rican girl.

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment