My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Friday, April 08, 2005
My Turn To Do the Interviewing!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nettie interviewed me the other day... now it's time for me to ask the questions. Cindy, Rebecca, Jeff H., Jan, and Daisymarie have all asked to be interviewed. You'll see their questions posted below. When they let me know that they've answered the questions on their blog, I'll post the link to their answers on my blog so you can check it out for yourself!
And we're off.....

Cindy:
1. How long have you home-schooled your children and what made you decide to do that?
2. How long have you been a nurse and what's your favorite thing about nursing?
3. Thinking about your relationship with God, what "name" do you think He calls you by? (For example, I deal with insecurity, but I know that God loves me and in a Bible study I did on grace once I identified with "pearl of great worth". It can be anything.....)
4. If you were a song, what song would you be? Why?
5. Harley or dirt bike? Why?

Rebecca:
1. If you were a song, what song would you be? Why?
2. Of all the places you've been, what's been your favorite?
3. What do you want your children to remember the most about you?
4. Beach or mountains? Why?
5. What all is in your garden?

Jeff H.:
1. Can God make a boulder too big for Him to carry?
2. If you were a song, what song would you be? Why?
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
4. What's your favorite scripture?
5. How do you feel about the fact that Georgia is God's country and you're livin' in Kentucky? *grin*

Jan:
1. If you were a song, what song would you be? Why?
2. Why do you like snow flakes so much?
3. Thinking about your relationship with God, what "name" do you think He calls you by? (For example, I deal with insecurity, but I know that God loves me and in a Bible study I did once on grace I identified with "pearl of great worth". It can be anything....)
4. What's your favorite thing about being an attorney? A mom? A wife?
5. You're stranded on a deserted island. You have the following in your purse: nail file, $20 bill, lip gloss, a pack of gum, and one item of your choice except a cell phone. How are you going to get home?

Daisymarie:
1. If you were a song, what song would you be? Why?
2. What do you want your grand children to remember the most about you? Why?
3. Besides Jesus, who from the bible do you most want to meet in heaven? Why?
4. Cake, ice cream, or both? Why?
5. What's your favorite scripture? Why?

Ok.... there they are! Answer away ladies and gentleman! Inquiring minds want to know!


At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jan said...

I'm done!
http://happyhomemaker.blogspot.com/2005/04/interview-cindy-lou-has-few-questions.html

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Great questions, I look forward to reading their answers.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

My answers are up:

http://thinksink.blogspot.com/2005/04/cindy-lou-interviews-me.html

Thanks for the interview!!!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger daisymarie said...

My answers are posted! Thanks

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Your answers are posted on my blog!!!
Peace and everything good

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment