My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Thursday, April 07, 2005
Thank You For Blue Skies...

I have a long drive to work and back home each day which gives me lots of time to listen to lots of music, which is GREAT! I love music, and I love to sing, just in case you don't know that about me yet! Songs speak to me, or rather, God speaks to me through songs. Oh, He speaks to me in lots of ways, but He knows me better than I know myself and knows that I'll most certainly hear Him in a song.

There's a song on
Diana Degarmo's album "Blue Skies" that I just love. Here's the chorus:

Thank you for blue skies, when my head is down you remind me to look up.
Thank you for all those times you believed when others couldn't see.
Without you where would I be?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isn't it awesome to think about? I think of all the things God uses to get our attention. I know when I'm having a bad day, so many times I'll see an amazing sunset on my way home, and it reminds me to pick my head up and look to the sun... to look to the Son.

I'm continually amazed that the God of the universe knows and loves me so personally, that He wants to love and know me. Isn't He an awesome God?




At 6:49 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Oooh, I love the photo! The way the blue sky looks against the golden colors of a field is amazing. God is an awesome artist, today in my blue sky, I saw two jet streams that crossed to make a marvelous X in the sky.

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment