My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Monday, March 28, 2005
This is how I feel this morning.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll post something of a bit more worth later *grin* ....... Hope everyone had a GREAT Easter!

In Him,
Cindy Lou
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I am feeling a little tired myself. I wish I had a basket to stretch out on where no one would step on me. :)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hey there, Cindy-Lou! That's just how I feel right now. I'm about to go take a nap before my 4:00 class.

How come as kids we all hated naps, but now as grown-ups we would absolutely KILL for one??!! It's indeed a mystery. I must blog about this further later on, after I finish my nap.... hehe!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Maurice,
I know, isn't it great? :)

Darlene,
Sorry you're sick :( I know, wouldn't it be nice.... "back in the day" I had a papasan chair (is that how you spell it??) which was just like a huge basket with a huge pillow in it... I loved to curl up in it.

Jen,
I know! I miss nap time, and my special little red on one side and blue on the other "nap mat" for kindergarden. I know when I was in college it wasn't strange to see people sleeping on a couch or chair or the floor in the library... I was always a little too cautious about where I napped :)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Finally it worked! I have a papasan chair. I love it except wehn it falls off the pedastal and dumps me on the floor. Then it's not so hot.

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment