My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005
All Kinds of Free Stuff!!!

Have you ever thought about all the free stuff we have right at our fingertips each and every day? Free art... just look at the beautiful sunrise and sunset each day,

or the beautiful birds in the sky, or the beautiful flowers that come in more colors and designs than you can imagine! We have free music... just listen to a child innocently singing her baby dolls to sleep, or listen to the birds singing a melodious tune, or listen to a cat purr with contentment.

We have free sunshine, free rain, free breezes, free love... just cuddle with a pet for a while! The most amazing free thing to me, though, is the most wonderful gift I've ever received. It was free, it really was! That was the gift of salvation from Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Do you know Him? I mean /really/ know Him, as your personal Lord and Savior. You can! Want to know more about Him and this free gift of His unfathomable love? I'd love to share what Christ has done in my life with you! You can also visit www.thegoodnews.org.

If you do know Him, take a moment to really take in all the "free gifts" He gives us each and every day and share it with just one person! But, I believe that you won't be able to keep it to yourself! Have a blessed day!

(Okay, so I'm still learning the "design" stuff with this blog thing......excuse the construction....)

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Oy, I think Blogger's being weird again. I am thankful for the best gift in the world, but you're right, there are so many others. Like all the helpful people there are, and the fact that we live in a place where we don't have to be afraid to witness.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

If you're anything like me (and since I know you love to sing, you can't be very different), you also have access to free music--God puts a song in my mind at some point almost every day.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Nettie,
Amen, sister!

Jeff,
You're absolutely right! Who needs napster?!? I honestly don't think there's any time when there's NOT a song in my head.... and then there's those "special" ones that I know God put there just for me at just that time... Isn't He awesome?

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

What a great message! Thanks for sharing, Cindy-Lou. I'm sure God will make it clear to you how you are to use your gift of music.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Nettie said...

Ooh, that's a good one, Jeff. And Cindy-Lou,I wanted to ask if you minded me addding you to my links?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Jen,
Thanks... I'm certain He will :)

Nettie,
Wow! Thanks! I don't mind at all :)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

We have such a beautiful day today. I was admiring an icicle. And I just mentioned about a week ago that it was about 25 years since I did that. We have one that's about three feet long handing from the garage roof. I am going to meet the kids at the bus in a minute and I will try to snag it for them.

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment