My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005
I Have Absolutely No Idea....
......what to blog about today. Maybe I'll just ramble about what's in my head today. I love to sing, that's probably how I express myself best. Hence the name of my blog (clever, aren't I??? I are a college gradute, affer all....). I've sung in a couple of Christian trios, but currently I'm only singing in the choir at church with the occasional solo here and there. Don't get me wrong, I love that, but I know that I'm supposed to be doing more...God's ingrained that in me. My passion is singing for Him and sharing with others about His love and what He's done for me in my life. I've been praying alot lately about where He wants my ministry to go and how to continue it. Where does He want me to minister? When I'm singing for Him is when I'm truly myself. I just feel a little bit like I'm just doggy paddling right now..... Any thoughts anyone?

Cindy-Lou
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

At least you are keeping your head above water, you know? I wish the answers were easier, but sometimes I think we jsut have to wait and listen for the Lord...

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Rejoice in singing to the Lord always. Do it when cleaning, driving, let it be an expression of your soul to the God who made it.

I have a sister in law who is a Christian but due to a bad choice found herself in jail for a few months. Her whole family has been praying lots and lots. She is now back on track with her relationship with God. She is a singer.

She was in jail (of all places!) making her bed and singing. A guy was there to fix the heater and came back after he was done and said, "I never do this so it must be God. Who was singing in here?"

All the girls pointed to my sister-in-law. The guy works with a Christian label and is going to put something together for her.

How like God is that?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hi Cindy, this is Jen, you stopped by my blog yeseterday. Thanks so much for your comments! You've got a great blog, too. I think you and I have a lot in common-- I'm newly married (6 months,) I sing in church, but also feel like I'm "doggy-paddling." Would you please e-mail me? I'd love to chat with you more beyond the blog.
jennifer_swanepoel AT yahoo DOT com

I'll definitely be coming back to read more!

Hi Nettie! It's funny how we find the same people reading the same blogs without telling each other about it... tee hee! *grin*
-Jen

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Me again, just saw the link to my blog in your sidebar!! Cool! Thanks! *grin*
-Jen

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Paula,
Thanks, Sis... and you're not the least bit biased, are you..lol! I love ya, you're the greatest! I'll do an audioblog soon.... Thanks for always encouraging me

Barbara,
Thanks so much... I don't know why I "worry" about it... He's always cleared the path at just the right time..."He's an on-time God, yes He is!" Thanks for your prayers...

Nettie,
I know you're right... I'm just restless, like my spirit is restless. Maybe that just means that God's about to do something. I was listening to Charles Stanley last night and he was asking "what God is doing in your life?"... he went on to say that we may be tempted to say "nothing" because we don't see it yet, but God's always working in our lives. Thanks for the encouragement!

Amber Lynn,
Thanks for that reminder that we can't put limitations on God... that He's going to get the glory and will work in spite of what we do :) Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm going to check yours out!

Jen,
Hey! I'll email you... does sound like we have alot in common! I really enjoyed reading your blog so I added it ;)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Miss Irene,
Thanks for stopping by! I'm on my way to check yours out! My husband and I were just talking this weekend about how we wanted to get involved with helping the youth. We've both been involved in that type of ministry before. I've been in a couple of groups that travel around singing and ministering before... I think that longing in my heart is something that God put there... :-)

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment