My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Zippy Bubbleface
This is my name.... Zippy Bubbleface! Well, something to make me giggle, anyways! Go to Think Sink's post here to play along. Let me know what YOUR name is!

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Tootie Gizzardhead. Among others...

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Tootie decided I would be "Weezie" instead of "Greasy Chickenpants"; I've added a cartoon highlighting this little episode, a la Dilbert.

Of course, like any Southern gentleman, I yield to the lady's wishes...

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Oh, and thanks ever so much for the link!!!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Tootie,
That's awesome! I love it!

Maurice,
Ok.... we're waiting! And your name is......?

Weezie,
I kind of like Greasy Chickenpants. Sounds like you and Dorkey Liverbrains might be related somewhere down the line ;)
Southern gentleman yielding to a lady's wishes....smart man :)
And, you're welcome :)

Well, Loopy!
I love it! We might be related! Loopy and Zippy both have a nice ring to them don't you think???

Well, Dorkey! You have to know that that just cracks me up!!! I mean, you are my sis, gotta have SOMETHING to raz you about ;)

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment