My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Friday, April 08, 2005
Update On My Interviewees and A Song Dedication To Nettie
The anwers to the interviews are beginning to roll in! Check them out:

Jan
Jeff H.
Daisymarie


Oh, and this song goes out to our very own Sock Girl, Nettie.
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

That is a special treat for one special sock girl!

I have to add, we love you sock girl!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

If that Audioblogger thing had decent sound quality (it doesn't), I'd post me singing it just for Nettie.

But alas, you'll just have to live with your own imagined version of me doing my incredible Karen Carpenter impersonation...

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Ohhh, now I get it! I feel so special! *sniff*

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Hi! I am soo sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but sure feel free to link to my blog. I haven't updated in awhile but I will be working on a post soon! Thanks for visiting!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Yes, Nettie, you are such a joy!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment