My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Friday, May 06, 2005
I Wish I Was A Glow Worm....
A friend sent this to me... I absolutely love it!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Have a great weekend! Thanks for all your encouragement this week, bloggin' buddies!
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

I had a glow worm once.

The shots took care of it.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Are you sure?

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

That's too cute!!! *giggle*

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger daisymarie said...

I want a poster of that to hang on my office wall. It's perfect and I laughed right out loud...really!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Ah, I wish I was a glow worm too, because I want the sun to shine out of my bum.

Man life just isn't fair sometime!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment