My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Thursday, April 21, 2005
Tag! You're It!!!

Ok, so Paula tagged me today in a blog game. Here's the deal: I have to pick 5 or more of the following occupations and post my answers here. Then, I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. Got it? Sounds like fun, huh? Here goes....

The "questions":
If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My "answers":
1. If I could be an athlete...I'd be a gymnast and be able to do back flips on a whim, sometimes I get so excited that I wish I could just do a back hand-spring!
2. If I could be a justice on any one court in the world... I think I'd resign; mercy, not exhortation, is one of my spiritual gifts...I can be "sweet-talked" quite easily...
3. If I could be an inn-keeper...I'd take in all the homeless and give them a warm bed and warm food and show them that they are somebody and that I care
4. If I could be a painter... I'd paint all the beautiful gifts of "art" that God gives us each day, sunsets, deer in the woods, birds at my bird feeder...
5. If I could be a farmer... I'd grow tons and tons of blueberries! I love blueberries and I love picking them at the blueberry farm near my house! Oh, and strawberries.... Oh, and tomatoes... Oh, and cantaloupe... Oh, and....
6. If I could be a scientist..... hmmm... deja vou....

Ok, so I tag Maurice, Pink Plumeria, and Daisymarie. Don't fret, if you can't/don't want to join in just let me know and I'll tag someone else... no stress here :)

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Thanks for playing along. Interesting answers.

Hey, have you played around with your template in the day or so? In Firefox (but not in IE), the white column in the middle no longer is wide enough--some of the text on both sides "bleeds over" past the edge of the white, making it hard to read (since your text font is practically the same color as the boundary, that green).

Just noticed...

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, this is way cool...... I was wondering if I could borrow it for my blog? (I'll link you obviously *winks*).....

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger daisymarie said...

I love it! Thanks for tagging me. I'll get right on this after work today. It will give me something to think about and formulate while making boxes!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger daisymarie said...

done and posted!!! The really neat thing is that it gave hub and I a chance to talk about this dream retreat bed and breakfast idea we had.

Thanks!! hugs!

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Hi Cindy Lou! Sorry it took me so long to finish the tag game as I've been sick. I ended up posting on another blog because I was trying to separate business from personal but now I regret it. Oh well, I placed a link in my entry on LEP, so you can view it. Also, Kay had to remind me to tag 3 other people, so I did it tonight. LOL!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment