My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Thursday, June 02, 2005
Happy Birthday, Paula!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Many of you already know, but just in case you don't, Paula of Believe in God is my sister-in-law, and today is her birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drop by her site and wish her a happy birthday!!!
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

I think I may have gotten a little carried away with the birthday celebrations...

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I just found out a minute ago, and I wish I would have prepared a great blog for such a great friend. Thanks for letting me know.

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is your Birthday Cindy-Lou?

Have we missed it?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Thanks for celebrating her b-day with me everybody!!

Barbara,
Nope, you haven't missed it :) Mine's October 19th :) When's yours?

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 19th - I was 45!!!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment