My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005
So, Whaddaya Think???
Yep, got tired of the green "cookie cutter" template and went scavenging (legally!) to find a new one. Like it??? Oh, by the way, I'm not cranky anymore! Lol! See:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Ok, that one's a couple of years old or so, but I just found it so, there it is!

Sorry for my cranky rant, guys.... I think stress had gotten the best of me, when truly the best of me should be reserved for God. Got some interesting advice to say the least, and I think we can all take heed to "Just say 'no' to drugs." Lol!
But Jen had some great advice, and I'm putting some of that into use: trying the passive approach of wearing headphones with my little radio ;-) Thanks, Jen!

Now all of you who've been losing sleep for the last couple of weeks worrying about me can finally get some rest.... hehe..
BUT.... I DO have an awesome post to put out there later... not that my post is awesome, but that God is awesome and I can't wait to share with you what He shared with me this weekend! But, we're both going to have to wait because my lunch hour is only so long, an hour as a matter of fact, so I'll get the post out there when I can... and the rest of my testimony, or at least the next installment ;)

Much love, and isn't God awesome? I think so... and He thinks YOU'RE pretty awesome, too! He told me so...
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Holly said...

The new look looks fantastic!

I think that sometimes we are entitled to be cranky...at least temporarly! ;) I get cranky too, but then God always has a little talk with me!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Love the new look.

And it's nice to know you're over your crankiness.

For now.

:-)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Barbara,
You're too sweet!

Sis,
Thanks! I loved this one... I'm still tweaking some, but not too much... I get myself in trouble that way ;-)

Mustang Girl,
Hey! Thanks! Isn't God good like that? It amazes me how He can change a stubborn heart like me ;)

Jeff,
Thanks, bro! Yeah, I'm usually pretty happy and upbeat, but I have seen some stories lately about me brewin' in the Gulf! Does that make me famous? Am I famous yet???

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger steve said...

God is so very good!!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Steve,
Absolutely!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Oh, so this is what you were doing- love it!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Yes, Cindy Lou--you're now officially famous.

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment