My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Just A Short Post For Now...
Hi everyone, I'm trying to get an update on Austin, but I don't know any further information right now. I'll post as soon as I do. As long as your here, though, I wanted to point you to a couple of bloggers' sites and their most recent posts which are both GREAT! Jump on over to Joe's blog, Joe's Jottings, to read his post "With A Song In My Heart" (had to know that one would pull me in, huh?). GREAT post! Then run on over to his wife Bonnie's site, God's Most Wanted, to check out "The Resume of Jesus Christ." It's AWESOME!

Oh, and "Hey!" I just noticed I've crossed the 3000 mark. Wow! That's too cool!
I'll write more later, but I've gotta get back to work so I can get outta here before the traffic get's too bad here in Hotlanta.... and we're livin' up to that name today!

One more thing, remember that "there are two ways of spreading light, to be the candle or to be the mirror that reflects it." (Quote by Edith Wharton) Reflect the light of Christ to someone today!
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Work, heh heh, what's that?

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Joe said...

My wife and I were looking at your site and commenting on how gorgeous the picture at the top is.
Thanks for your kind comments, too. In His Name, Joe

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Nettie,
It's what replaces school with the promise of paying YOU instead of you paying some else... don't fall for it Nettie, save yourself while you can! ;)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Joe,
Thank you so much! I can't take credit myself for the picture, or even the template. I found the template online and sort of "made" it my own... changed some things, added somethings.
I really enjoy your and Bonnie's blogs!
Thanks for the comment!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Sis,
"God's Most Wanted"... isn't it great!?! I was so glad to hear about Austin and his family too! I'm so glad we have such a great community of Christians and prayer warriors here!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment