My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Friday, July 15, 2005
Short Update on Prayer Requests
I have a short update on Austin: he had his surgery yesterday. It was "very successful and went better than anticipated." It's possible that he may be allowed to go home Sunday.

Short update on my hubby/Paula's brother: he had his MRI this morning and when I spoke to him around 1:00 this afternoon he was going to eat lunch and then would go to the doctor afterwards for them to read the films.

Please continue to pray and I will keep everyone updated as I get information.
Thank you so much, you'll never know how much your thoughts, prayers, and concern mean to me!

***Hubby Update - 3:00 p.m. *** Hubby just called. The doctor's office called him before he could get there, they already had the films. They did not see anything on the MRI (Thank You, Lord!). The radiologist who read the MRI wants to see copies of the x-rays that doctor's office took to see what it is that they saw to be on the safe side, to make sure nothing was missed in the MRI. We should know Monday if he sees anything there. God is good, so very good....
At 3:37 PM, Blogger whaaaat! said...

Glad to hear the good news.
God really is so good, no matter what the circumstances.
The joy of the Lord is my strength.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Praise God for the positive news!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

Blessings on all, Cindy.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Yes, indeed, God is good!
In His Name, Joe

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Wow, I bet that's a load off your mind. Hope everything goes well on Monday.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Whaaat!
Yes, isn't He? I love the song that repeats that verse, "The joy of the Lord is my strength"

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Nettie:

Yes, yes, YES!

Aleecia:

Absolutely!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Jeff,
You are so right! That's one of my favorite phrases! Thanks for your prayers!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Sis,
Amen! Love you too!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Joe,
Amen!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Barbara,
Indeed! Thank you so much for your prayers! You're such a blessing to me!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Heather,
Thank you! You are so sweet! God IS GOOD!!! I'm praying for you and Emma and your family ;)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Lucy,
Yes, it certainly is! We haven't heard anything from the review of the original x-rays, but as far as the MRI went things are good.
Thank you!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment