My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Bless Someone Today!
Check out these opportunities to be a blessing to someone:

Help Shari Kurzrok find a liver donor (this is confirmed true)

Operation Bless Our Troops through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

Fund Free Mammograms through The Breast Cancer Site -- many of you know I lost my mother to breast cancer 3 years ago, this one's high on my list!

Another of my favorites: Help to fight breast cancer through the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Give Free Food to the hungry through The Hunger Site

Help provide basic health services for children around the world through The Child Health Site

I know this is just a "drop in the bucket" -- there are so many ways to be a blessing every day! Check out "The Complimenting Commenter" who enjoys complimenting people. I think the world could stand a few more people looking to make someone's day by giving them a compliment!

What's your favorite "blessing opportunity"? Oh, and hey, check out my newest toy, my "Chatter Box"!

Be blessed, be a blessing!
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

CC's already been by me, thanks for the mention! Cool stuff!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

nice post, thanks for the sites!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger YellowRose said...

Beautiful blog! Thanks for stopping by the "Garden" come back soon! I'm going to blogroll you!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Nettie,
My pleasure... you deserve it!

Live, love, laugh:
You're welcome!

Yellowrose,
Thank you! LOVE your blog! I'm partial to roses myself ;) I left you a comment about Rocky, she's adorable! She looks like our tabbey "Puggy", he's a boy... maybe they're related? lol! He's got a little bit of a flat face, somewhat like a Persian. I'm blogrolling you as well!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Bar L. said...

This is a great idea to share these opportunities. My favorite is listed! The Susan B. Komen Foundation.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Just wanted to stop by to say that you're a blessing! Nice site! I'll be back again and again!

hugs,
Vicki

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment