My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Thursday, July 21, 2005
Update On Austin!
I got an email late last night from Christy, a friend of Denise (Austin's mother), with an update on Austin and his family. Here's what she had to say (slightly edited to remove their last name):

Cindy,
Thank you so much for your prayers for Austin and his family! They are precious people whose love for the Lord is infectious! Denise did not have to actually go into the hospital Wed. night, although she did go to the doctor for severe pain. She has been fighting kidney stones and possibly more involved back or kidney problems. She went to the orthopedist today and I haven't heard back from her. I will let you know if she found out anything after I talk with her tomorrow. Besides her pain and being REALLY tired, she is amazing. God is seeing her through every moment of each day and she is constantly praising him. Austin did come home Sunday and he is TOTALLY back to his very active three year old self! (He is not providing much rest for his momma). Her parents are in town and are really helping out and everything is running smooth! Keep lifting them up as Denise tries to figure out the source of her problems and as she tries to keep Austin from too much activity (or from hurting himself (boys will be boys!). I will continue to update you as I hear from them.

Christy

Prayer is so amazing! It's such a powerful tool and probably the
easiest thing we could ever do, but I know that I don't pray nearly
enough. Thank you for the continued prayers for Austin and his
family. I'll keep you posted as I get further information!


I have other exciting things to share, but I'll do that in another post...

In Him,
Cindy
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Joe said...

So many praises! Thank you, Lord, for Austin.

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, cindy. GOD is really awsome. God bless! c",)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Prayer is definately a powerful tool! I praise and thank God that He hear's our prayers and that He answers them too!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is such a cool post and a neat story. I hope that more good news comes from them.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my site too.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Joe,
Amen!!!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Pia,
Yes, He certainly is! Thanks for visiting my blog! I checked yours out, great blog! Beautiful wedding pics!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Shelley,
Amen! Thanks for visiting my blog! I checked yours out, it's great! I'm adding you to my blogroll!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Complimenter,
Thanks! Isn't it wonderful? Thanks for stopping by! You're to be commended (or should I say complimented???) for such an uplifting blog!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment