My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Friday, August 12, 2005
I Almost Got A Googlewhack!
Wow! I love this Stat Counter jazz! It's really interesting to see the paths people take to get to my site. Even more intriquing is the key words used in searches on Google, Yahoo!, and such that lead them to my site. Well, this week I almost got a Googlewhack! What is a "Googlewhack"? I'm so glad you asked! Well, you know when you Google a word or phrase and it pops up with a number of results containing that word or phrase? A Googlewhack is when, after searching on your search terms, it gives you only 1 result. Well, I almost had a Googlewhack when someone searched on the phrase "co-workers don't like her." Interesting phrase, to say the least, but, look!


I almost got a Googlewhack!



Doesn't take a great deal to amuse me (in case you haven't been around here long enough to figure that one out, lol!).
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

Okay... this is halarious. I had no idea they had a name for that! It has happened to me a lot of times, but I didn't know it was a googlewhack :)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Spunky said...

I found this entry on the Woman4God and I just had to click on it. This happened to me as well. I didn't know there was a name for it. It is hilarious. Someone found my site the other day by entering Communist Manifesto and Domestic violence. I had two posts near each other on those subjects and triggered google to pick me up.

Statcounter is a great place for finding these things.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Toys are fun, you're suppsoed to play with them! And if a group of easily amused bloggers gets together...

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Gina: Yep! Doesn't take much to amuse (ok, absolutely THRILL) me ;) Isn't it funny the things people search on and end up at your site???

Spunky: I'm so glad you dropped by! YES, Statcounter is the bomb! It's so funny the search words or phrases that send people to your site, isn't it? I'm going to check out your site!

Nettie: Gee, I wonder what WOULD happen if a group of easily amused bloggers like you and me and Jeff and Darlene and ....oh, wait a minute.... never mind ;)

Paula: Watch it, sis! Love you too... TONS!!! ;)

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Paula: Done! I've also sent some of my friends his way...
Love ya, sis!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Curious Servant said...

Thanks for the info and link for the new stat counter. I love the features!

I just registered and created an account for my larger blog.

I appreciate your tip!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Curious Servant: You're welcome! Isn't it great???

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

Rhanks for your kind remarks on my recent bloggerel, I shall strive to keep it amusing. Is it ok if I do not know how blogroll works. I just like to write, and ro be read. Comments and referrals are icing on the cake.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

I need a new keyboard, also, it seems.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

David: and I just thought you were imitating Scooby Doo (Rhanks, Raggy! lol!) Blogrolling is really just my way of cheating by having all the people I like to read listed on my own blog... that way the only url I really have to remember is my own.... I'm kind of lazy like that, lol! You just enjoy your writing and I'll enjoy dropping by to read it!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment