My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Friday, September 09, 2005
Absolutely.....
....hilarious!



....and just something I thought you might find interesting about the beautiful state I live in (trust me, there's nothing better than Georgia in the fall!), a fact you might not be aware of:

In Gainesville, Georgia, the poultry processing capital of the world, there is a city ordinance prohibiting the eating of chicken with a fork.

That's why Sunday dinners in the South are "finger lickin' good!"

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

LOL...that pic is sooo cute!! And he's got a little comb-over too!!!

Wow...didn't know they had that law, I wonder what made them come up with that? I've heard some pretty weird laws that are still in existance...one place out in western Canada (forget where) still has a law that states it is against the law to leave your horse tied up out front of the stores in their downtown area...ummm, last I checked they use cars now, lol.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Nothing could be finer...than to be in CArolina.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Oh no, the tourism ads are getting to my brain!!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Georgia is on my mind a lot.

I'm from Miami, but went to high school in Warner Robins.

Dad was from Atlanta and my mother is from Macon.

I guess Georgia runs in my blood.

And fried chicken...Yeah!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

hi
never been to Georgia, but I will tty to make it some day soon.
Jayleigh is on the rebound, thank God!

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never been there, but i'm looking forward to meeting you as soon as i get to the US... for good.

thinking of you always. God bless!


http://myblog2002.blogspot.com

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

A fork? The gravy drips through!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger What's my Mission said...

That is a great picture... Too Cute!!!! If I wasn't sold on Georgia before, you can bet I am now.

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment