My child, where you saw only one set of footprints, it is then that I carried you...
Our Wedding Day, August 23, 2003

Verse of the Day...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Translate Me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Chatter Box~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Footprints

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Prayers for Rebekah

Footprints From My Past

Footprints of Friends
    Blogroll Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Links Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChristianTop500.com



Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Top100bloggers.com





Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Women of The Word Webring


His Footprints, My Heart...

Sunday, January 29, 2006
Hello?
Um... hi.... remember me? I know you do... I've had sweet comments from you guys letting me know you miss me :) This post will be REALLY short because I have to get ready to go back to church in just a couple of minutes...
I've missed you guys, though! Life's been rather hectic over the last few months and I've been waiting for God to give me the "ok" or "nope" to blog about the past few months. Peaked you're interest, haven't I?
Well, I'm AM still here and I AM still alive ;) I'm going to try to blog when I can... it won't be daily, but I'll try to make sure it's not just an annual post, either, lol!
So, here's a big "thank you" to everyone who's let me know they miss me :) I promise to write more later...
In Him,
Cindy-Lou ;)
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, sis! miss yah!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Wooo, welcome back to the land of the living!

 
Click Here To Help Little Rebekah

Leave your footprint...
Post a Comment